Welcome to the Nebraska Secretary of State's Online Filing System
Foreign and Domestic Nonprofit Corporations may file biennial reports online. Fees may be paid using a credit card or electronic check. This report must be verified and submitted by an officer of the corporation or the presiding officer of the Board of Directors.
To file you will need:
- Street address of corporation's principal place of business
- Name and street address of each officer and director
- Brief description of the corporation's nature of business
- To know if the corporation has members Help
- To know if the corporation is a Public Benefit Corporation, Mutual Benefit Corporation, or Religious Corporation Help
- $20.00 Biennial Fee. In addition to the fees due, a minimum $3.00 portal fee is charged.
- For electronic check you will need your bank account and routing number. NOTE: Some banks may not allow electronic debit. Please check with your financial institution.
Enter the Secretary of State Business Services Account Number of the corporation for which you wish to file below and submit.
- This number is located on the notice you received in the mail. Or, use the online search to access this information. For your convenience, the search will open in a new window. Close the new window to return to the online filing system.