Welcome to the Nebraska Secretary of State's Online Filing System
Foreign and Domestic Corporations may file occupation tax reports online. Fees may be paid using a credit card or electronic check. This report must be verified and submitted by an officer of the corporation.
To file you will need:
- Amount of paid up capital stock (domestic corporations) or Amount of real estate and personal property in Nebraska (foreign corporations)
- Street address of corporation’s principal place of business
- Name and street address of each officer and director
- Brief description of the corporation’s nature of business
- For electronic check you will need your bank account and routing number. NOTE: Some banks may not allow electronic debit. Please check with your financial institution.
- In addition to the occupation tax due, a portal fee is charged for all online filings. Portal fees are 3% of tax due for credit card, minimum charge of $3.00 or $3.00 for ACH.
- View Domestic Corporation tax schedule or View Foreign Corporation tax schedule.
Enter the Secretary of State Business Services Account Number of the corporation for which you wish to file below and submit.
- If you do not know the Account Number, use the online search to access this information. For your convenience, the search will open in a new window. Close the new window to return to the online filing system.