Welcome to the Nebraska Secretary of State's Online Filing System
Limited Liability Partnerships Annual Reports may be filed online. Fees may be paid using a credit card or electronic check.
To file you will need:
- A PDF version of your Nebraska Supreme Court Certificate of Authority if filing for a Limited Liability Partnership engaged in the practice of law.
- Fee for Limited Liability Partnership Annual Report - $15.00 plus $15.00 if engaged in the practice of law
- In addition to the fees due, a minimum $3.00 portal fee is charged.
- For electronic check you will need your bank account and routing number. NOTE: Some banks may not allow electronic debit. Please check with your financial institution.
Enter the Secretary of State Business Services Account Number of the company for which you wish to file below and submit.
- This number is located on the notice you received in the mail. Or, use the online search to access this information. For your convenience, the search will open in a new window. Close the new window to return to the online filing system.