Welcome to the Nebraska Secretary of State's Online Filing System
Limited Liability Company Biennial Reports and Limited Liability Partnership Annual Reports may be filed online. Fees may be paid using a credit card or electronic check.
To file you will need:
- Street address of your principal office if filing for a Domestic Limited Liability Company.
- A PDF version of your Nebraska Supreme Court Certificate of Authority if filing for a Limited Liability Partnership engaged in the practice of law.
- For electronic check you will need your bank account and routing number. NOTE: Some banks may not allow electronic debit. Please check with your financial institution.
- In addition to the fees due, a portal fee is charged for online filing. Portal fees are 3% of amount due for credit card, minimum charge of $3.00 or $3.00 for ACH.
Enter the Secretary of State Business Services Account Number of the company for which you wish to file below and submit.
- This number is located on the notice you received in the mail. Or, use the online search to access this information. For your convenience, the search will open in a new window. Close the new window to return to the online filing system.