Skip to content…

Concealed Handgun Permit
Renewal/Replacement Permits

You may complete one of the following:

  • Renew your permit
  • Change your name and/or update your address on your permit
  • Replace a lost, stolen or damaged permit

Required if renewing or updating your name/and or address

Date format is MM/DD/YYYY

This field is required.