Nebraska Attorney General's Office

File A Complaint

  The Nebraska Attorney General’s Office has jurisdiction over entities and individuals that hold charitable assets in Nebraska, including nonprofit corporations and charitable trusts. If you suspect wrongdoing by charitable organizations or trusts, improper expenditure of money meant for charitable purposes, or improper activities by directors, board members, administrators, or trustees, please do not hesitate to file a confidential report by filling out the form below. Please note that the Attorney General’s Office generally does not become involved in (1) internal governance disputes, (2) employment-related disputes, (3) or matters that involve those nonprofit corporations or trusts that are not charitable.

To file a Nonprofit Corporation, Charitable Trust, or Charitable Asset Issues complaint, please fill out the required information below and select the submit button once complete.
  Complaint Process Disclaimer:
Consumer Protection and the Attorney General’s Authority.
The Attorney General’s Office enforces laws regarding unfair and deceptive business practices. The Attorney General does not represent individual consumers.

When to File a Complaint:
If you experienced misleading or deceptive business practices, you can file a complaint with us. However, you need to have already contacted the business in an attempt to resolve your issue.

Dispute Resolution Process:
Our dispute resolution process is voluntary and requires the cooperation of both you and the business. We will determine if your complaint is within our authority.

If you have an urgent issue, you may need to contact a private attorney.

Alternative Complaint Resolution Options:
Nebraska Lawyer Referral Service -
Better Business Bureau -
Small Claims Court -
Professional or Occupational Licenses in Nebraska -
Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance -
Nebraska Department of Insurance -
Federal Trade Commission -
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -
Internet Crime Complaint Center -

To file a consumer complaint, please fill out the required information below and select the submit button once complete.

If you would instead like to submit a complaint by mail, you can print a pdf version of the complaint form here. Si desea el formulario de quejas en español, haga clic aquí. Once you fill out the form, please mail it to the address below.

Consumer Affairs Response Team
Nebraska Attorney General's Office
2115 State Capitol, Lincoln, NE 68509

Type of Request

Complaint Reported By

Complaint Reported Against

Upload Documents

The total file size for all files cannot exceed 30 MB; Multiple uploads are allowed.
Accepted file types are: PDF, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TXT
File size exceeds max limit!

Product/Service Information

Disclaimer: The information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I authorize the Nebraska Attorney General's Office to send this complaint form to the company or to the interested parties and to use the information given in any manner which is determined necessary. I understand that the Attorney General's Office is not my private attorney but represents the public in enforcing laws designed to protect consumers from misleading or unlawful business practices.

Charity Information

Information About the Scam

Call Log Information