Skip to content…

Food Permit Renewal Login

What you will need to proceed:

  • Company ID (Corporation or Firm ID) issued by the Department of Agriculture and printed on the renewal form.
  • Checking or Savings account (with the routing number) or MasterCard, Discover or Visa credit card information.
If you do not know your Owner ID, contact the Dept. of Agriculture

The total payment covers the amount you owe as well as the operating costs incurred by the Network Manager, Nebraska Interactive, LLC, contracted by the Nebraska State Records Board (NSRB) to provide online services for Nebraska government agencies, including the State's portal ( Nebraska Interactive builds and manages online solutions that help Nebraska government realize greater operational efficiencies by allowing citizens to interact quickly and easily with their government.