Official Nebraska Government Website
Official Nebraska Government Website
Nebraska Supreme Court

Register / Subscribe

Q: How do I get access to eFile?

Become a subscriber by registering online, be sure to select Court Document eFiling as an additional service. For assistance in becoming a subscriber, you may email or phone 800-747-8177.

Q: What if I am already a Subscriber, what would I need to do so that I may eFile?

Complete the Court eFiling Request form and return via fax to

Q: What if I am already a Subscriber and am registered to file in the Trial courts, how do I get access to eFile in the Nebraska Supreme Court and Court of Appeals?

No additional action is required. The same username and password works for both Trial Courts and the Nebraska Appellate Courts.

Q: Can our firm have one user name and password issued and shared by all members?

No. Usernames and passwords are unique and associated with an individual attorney name and bar number.


Q: Can I use scanned PDFs for pleadings?

No. Pleadings must be in text-based (searchable) PDF files. If you do not have the ability to convert a Word document to PDF there are many free software applications available for download on the Internet. Installing and using a PDF converter takes only minutes.

Q: What is the difference between scanned and text-based PDFs?
Q: How do I save documents as text-based PDFs?

Microsoft Word (Without PDF Add-In Installed)

Microsoft Word (With PDF Add-In Installed)

NOTE: If you want to make changes to a PDF after it has been created, return to the original Microsoft Word file to make and save the changes, then create another PDF document as described above.

General Information

Q: What if the party description displayed on an existing docket is incorrect?

Contact the Clerk’s office at 402-471-3731.

Q: What if the case caption displayed on an existing docket is incorrect?

Contact the Clerk’s office at 402-471-3731.

Filing Submissions

Q: What date will be considered the file date when a document is eFiled?

The filing deadline for any document filed electronically is 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time. A document is submitted for filing when the eFiling system receives the document and displays a confirmation receipt to the filer. The confirmation receipt will include the date and time, also to be included in the stamped copies. Although it will not affect your filing date, documents may not be accepted or declined by the Clerk’s Office on the same day they are submitted to the eFiling system depending on the workload of the office on that day.

Q: Will an attorney be able to recall a document that was filed by mistake?

No. The attorney will need to immediately contact the Clerk’s Office at 402-471-3731, to have the filing declined or have the document deleted from the filing, when possible.

Q: Am I able to view stamped copies of the documents filed?

Stamped copies of documents are accessible via the Appellate Courts Case Search Online Service

Q: If the Clerk’s Office declines a filing, how will I be notified and will I know why?

You will receive an email once the fling has been declined by the Clerk’s Office. The email will include comments from the Clerk. The Clerk's comments are also available in eFiling on the Attorney dashboard, under the Processed tab. If you need more information about the reason for the decline, contact the Clerk’s Office at 402-471-3731.

Q: Can I have more than one e-mail address on my eFiling account?

More than one email address may be associated with your account for eFiling notifications. Notifications are emails sent once filings have been accepted or declined by the Court.

Q: How do I update and manage my email addresses for eFiling?

Email addresses must be managed in eFiling, on the eMail Contact profile page. Changes made will also update the Trial Court eFiling email addresses.

Q: Will I receive eService on dockets where opposing counsel has filed and it has been accepted by the Court?

Yes, eService will be provided for eFilings in the Appellate Courts.

Q: How should I set the margins on my document so that the filed/received stamp will apply correctly?

Top margins should be set at a minimum of 1.25 inches to provide adequate space for the filed/received stamp to be applied.

ACH Transactions

Q: ACH information is required to eFile; how will this affect billing for other services that I use, such as SCCALES case searches?

When you eFile, your account is set up for direct debit in order to provide filing fees to the courts at the time the filing is accepted. These fees will not be included on your invoice. Your billing will also become direct debit from the same bank account. Your regular monthly transactions will be invoiced as usual to you via email and will then be debited from your bank account on the 10th of each month.

Q: Is my bank account information safe?

Yes, Nebraska Interactive, DBA is fully PCI/DDS compliant. All account information managed in the customer database is encrypted and held on our secure servers.

Q: Will I receive an invoice showing all filing fees paid monthly?

Yes, your account is used for transactions other than eFiling and are included in a monthly invoice.

Technical Support

Q: What if I have questions about how to file my document?

For Technical support, you may contact, either by email at or by phone at 800-747-8177.

Common topics we can help with:

Please note: Technical Support is not staffed by court employees. cannot, in any way, advise how to file your legal documents.

If you have court-specific requests, please contact the court directly at 402-471-3731.