Skip to content…

Nebraska Online Payments

Is this online application secure?

Yes, we have processed government transactions since 1995. Our security protocols allow us to deliver server authentication, data encryption and message integrity. is Cybertrust certified and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant to the strictest level. Your transaction is always safe.

What is an electronic check?

An eCheck (or electronic check) is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. If you choose electronic check, you will be asked to enter checking account information and the funds will then be electronically debited from your checking account. The account used must have sufficient funds to cover the transaction cost. The same security standards apply to checks that are used for credit cards.

What is Gov2Go Pay?

Gov2Go Pay is an easy-to-use checkout service which stores and protects your payment information so it can be accessed any time. Simply create a payment profile and securely store and manage payment information. is Cybertrust certified, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant to the strictest level. Add an account today at

What is included in my total? online services may include an additional portal fee that supports the State Network Manager, Nebraska Interactive, LLC and their operations using the self-funded model. Operations may include development, hosting, maintenance, and the security of existing and future services.

What happens if this transaction fails?

If you cannot move past a data entry page, there is likely an error in the information you entered. If so, see a list of errors and the corresponding entry fields, which are highlighted at the top of the page.

  • Reenter the information and continue forward with your payment
  • If your PC crashes or locks up and you have not been redirected to the original application, you will need to start from the beginning.
  • If the payment transaction fails, you will receive one of two errors, "Payment Declined" or "Problems communicating with the processor."
    • If you receive the "Payment Declined" error, contact your credit card company or bank to determine the problem.
    • If you receive the "Problems communicating with the processor" error, wait a few minutes and select "Submit" again.
    • In the event neither of these produce a positive outcome, contact Customer Support at, 402-471-7810 or 1-800-747-8177,

Who do I contact if I have questions about a payment?

If you have questions about the payment amount, contact the state government entity at If you have questions whether the payment was debited from your card or checking account, contact Customer Support at, 402-471-7810 or 1-800-747-8177.

What do I do if I made a payment to the wrong agency?

If you realize after you made a payment that you paid the wrong agency, contact the agency you paid to discuss a refund at