Motor vehicle and boat registration renewal application
You are not eligible to renew online if:
- You have changes to the information on your registration;
- The vehicle you wish to renew is a truck that has a registered weight of more than 27 ton; or
- Your most current registration has been expired for one year or more
You will need the following items to complete your registration renewal:
- Your renewal notice or current registration document.
- Checking account or Credit Card information.
Online Renewal Notes:
- Your registration will be mailed to the address on the renewal notice. If that is not your current address, you will need to renew in person with your local county treasurer's office.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for receipt of your renewed registration and license plates and/or stickers.
- Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions for more information
Is your current address the same as listed on your registration card?