Online vehicle registration renewals for Douglas county will be unavailable from 5:00 PM on Friday, April 20th until 8:00 AM Monday, April 23rd for maintenance. To renew vehicles registered in Douglas County, please try back later.
- You have changes to the information on your registration;
- The vehicle you wish to renew is a truck that has a registered weight of more than 27 ton; or
- Your most current registration has been expired for one year or more
- Your renewal notice or current registration document that contains the registered name or business name, plate number, registration number as well as the plate type.
- Checking account or Credit Card information.
- Your registration will be mailed to the address on the renewal notice. If that is not your current address, you will need to renew in person with your local county treasurer's office.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for receipt of your renewed registration and license plates and/or stickers.
- The system may be down nightly from 3-5am for maintenance.
- Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions for more information
Is your current address the same as listed on your registration card?
This service allows you to make payment using a credit card or electronic check in an online transaction and is provided by a third party contracted by the State of Nebraska. Your Nebraska.gov transaction total will be displayed on the following pages. Continue using this application to pay through Nebraska.gov.