Jobs last updated 11/12/09
- DESCRIPTION: This is cleaning work in the living areas, offices, buildings or facilities. Incumbents work under general supervision from the Housekeeping or Custodial Supervisor (or Custodial Leader) in maintaining high standards of sanitation required
- FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT
- DESCRIPTION: This is routine work performing simple food preparation, serving and cleanup tasks in a state facility. The incumbent works under general supervision from a Food Service Lead Worker or Food Service Supervisor.
- LAUNDRY WORKER I
- DESCRIPTION: This is entry level routine work in the operation of laundry equipment and processing of laundry. Employees in this class perform duties in an established sequence consisting of several tasks. Work is performed under direct supervision.
- SECRETARY I
- DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, provides secretarial support and office support of a general, legal, or medical nature to the staff within an office, program, or administrative operation including the performance of skilled typing and/or stenogra
- STAFF ASSISTANT I
- DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, performs varied administrative, technical, and/or program support activities to assist a section, unit, or program supervisor/manager or higher level administrator with detailed portions of program, technical, or a